View Full Profile
Register as Ushi member, and you can view his/her complete profile
Stephane Prudhomme's Microblog
- Stephane Prudhomme Major news: Amazon China to partner with Alibaba, join Tmall? Only a rumor though - http://bitly.com/15iagDe #eCommerceInChina 2013-06-19 11:03:38
- Stephane Prudhomme Do you think that Hong Kong will switch Chinese Yuan one day? "CH¥ trade eclipses HK$ for the first time" -- http://t.co/J1Nlwx7t0l 2013-06-17 17:02:59
- Stephane Prudhomme I guess Italian car maker Maserati is in a major crisis management in China... http://bitly.com/103X1aU 2013-05-15 14:05:00
- Stephane Prudhomme My note to Sir Richard Branson and to all the managers around the world who think that PR save money in adverstising - http://bitly.com/10ibpMk 2013-05-11 23:01:17
- Stephane Prudhomme China will have to adapt its business model fast, or dramatic consequences will destroy its economy, really soon - http://bitly.com/15b9gXl 2013-05-02 15:56:10
International Consultant, Trainer & Coach
16+ years of experience in Global Strategy, Corporate Communications, B2C Public Relations, ePR, eReputation, Media Relations, Crisis Management, Commercial PR, International Business Development.
- CEO and Senior Consultant
- 180 degrees | public relations inc. (1 ~ 49)
- March 2007 - Present (6 years 9 months)
- Rutgers University
- I.E.MBA MBA
- 2008 year - 2009 year
- M.A. Communication Master's
- 2000 year - 2003 year
- Skills :
ePR, eReputation, eBranding, Social Media Curation, Public Relations, Training, Coaching
- Honors :
Five Excellence Awards, three of which are: Global Public Relations Program; Crisis Management and Business Continuity Program; Inspiration Award for Youth in Public Relations.
Appointed "Ambassador of University of Quebec in Montreal", to mark his outstanding career, his contribution to the growth of his working industry, as well as to the UQAM’s prestige.
- Blog URL:www.180degrees.asia